HARINGEY ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME 2019
Haringey Council, with support of GRITse and Coventry University (London), is offering a fully funded eight-week entrepreneurship and business growth support programme for 15 businesses.
Through weekly focused sessions aimed at developing key aspects of your business, in addition to the provision of tailored advice which can be integrated into your businesses in real time, entrepreneurs are supported to expand their visions and businesses. This will include working to build up your confidence levels and facilitating shifts in your thinking to you people up to new ways of analysing, creating and evaluating opportunities, as well as practical guidance to upscale your business.
25th Sept 2019
2nd Oct - 6th Nov 2019
6 weeks Learning sessions covering three important themes to help business to grow
21st Nov 2019
Business challenge and Global Entrepreneurship Week
6th Dec 2019
• Learn how to maximise your resources to take your business to the next level.
• Connect with an experienced team of experts, mentors and enterprise coaches to guide /
help your business expand, thrive and succeed.
• Benefit from expertise and facilities of Coventry University (London).
• Access work-space and network of entrepreneurs in North London and across London.
• Locally based (Wood Green).
If you require any further information, or wish to discuss your application please email: email@example.com or phone: 0208 489 6939
JOIN THE MOVEMENT OF LOCAL ENTREPRENEURS IN THE HARINGEY BOROUGH AND KICK START YOUR BUSINESS TODAY